Friday 6 March 2015

Morevisas helped me in obtaining a Denmark Student visa


Hello friends! My name is Jagdish. I have been greatly benefitted by going to the immigration consultants of Morevisas when I was in much need. Today, it is because of them that I have reached this stage in life where I can look back and thank Morevisas for their time and efforts. Today, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Morevisas consultancy by narrating about my journey with them.

How it all began?

After completing my graduation in my hometown, I wanted to go abroad to pursue my higher education from an internationally recognized institution. My sole aim in doing so was to enhance my chances of getting a good employment opportunity in the future. However, I was quite unsure about how to go about it. It was at such a moment that one of my elders among relatives suggested that I go to Morevisas consultancy. He said that he too had been greatly helped by them when he wanted to get a visitor visa for UK a couple of years back. On hearing about this, I decided to approach Morevisas without further delay.

What transpired at Morevisas?

The very next day, I went to the nearest branch of Morevisas consultancy and told them about my need for obtaining a student visa for Denmark. The consultant who had been assigned to help me out was a thorough professional. His approach to my case and the knowledge about his job left me stupefied. Not only did he help me in completing all visa formalities but also prepared me to face the visa interview by conducting mock ones.

I appeared on the specified date for the visa interview and meanwhile kept my fingers crossed. My consultant kept me abreast with the status of my visa application from time to time. Finally, I got his call one day stating that my student visa for Denmark had been approved. My joy knew no bounds and I felt my spirits soaring. I immediately thanked Almighty God as well as my consultant for helping me in my endeavor.

Why I recommend Morevisas?


Based on my recent experience with Morevisas consultacy, I would like to endorse them. Contrary to popular belief, Morevisas offers services that are easily affordable by laymen. The team does not compromise on quality or output. I am indeed bowled over by their guidance, expertise and knack. For overcoming any sort of issues or problems related to visas, I strongly recommend approaching Morevisas consultancy at the earliest. 

5 comments:

  1. Easily a lot of our online site may very well most likely turned out to be widely known with the help of almost all jogging some blog page the entire family, because of its thoughtful content as well as analysis content pieces. morevisas bangalore reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew few who stuck with morevisa since 1 year or more but till today no progress except hope case ID Registration ID: MV28368
    Registration ID: MV22956
    If you want to know more about please post your contact no or mail me at manojchoudhuryrocksinnfs@gmail.com
    I try to make your confusion clear with all my heart's.
    Thank you for your time to read my text

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew few who stuck with morevisa since 1 year or more but till today no progress except hope case ID Registration ID: MV28368
    Registration ID: MV22956
    If you want to know more about please post your contact no or mail me at manojchoudhuryrocksinnfs@gmail.com
    I try to make your confusion clear with all my heart's.
    Thank you for your time to read my text

    ReplyDelete
  4. International students are allowed to work in the U.S under the F-1 visa, however they are not permitted to work outside of the University campus during the first year. Moreover, the student is allowed to work inside the campus under some restrictions and conditions.
    Source: https://visahelp.us.com/working-while-studying-in-usa-on-an-f1-visa/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post! Keep sharing. If you want to have consultation with the best immigration consultants in Chennai, feel free to visit us at our official site. Thank you!

    Novus Immigration Chennai

    ReplyDelete